Firday the 14th I had school and lasted two hours I think. But had really bad back problems through school but made it. Me and Mrs. Hahn work on more biology of third quater. I did start my English on Twilight. Finished on thing form it so far. Yesturday went to the liabary and got a book for the trip for Ohio. The closer the trip comes up the more scared I'm getting and don't want to go through with it. But I keep tell myself I can do it. I will be able to do it if I keep postitive thought in my mind witch by the way is not easy one bit.
Love,
Court.
1 comment:
Courtney,
You were a great worker on Friday! You kept trying although you were in some pain. Remember what I told you, try to think of a different image or stare at a picture when you have your back spasms. This journey that you are on is painful, but there is an end to it. Stay focused and POSITIVE! Everything will be great on your trip and hopefully the doctors will find the reason for your back problems. You have a lot to teach people. By staying positive, good things are yet to come!~Mrs. Hahn
Post a Comment