Aug 4, 2009

Long Day

So we got a hold of Mary Yellick to see what pain doctor i should go to. I went to one in Marshfield. I liked her a lot but she moved to CA. Me and my mom looked at a couple pain doctors in Milwaukee. Mary said we should go to dr. kelly and see if this is aniexty.

This is what I'm saying.
mayo clinic put me in mental health place (you can call it what ever you like) for my feet turn blue and for attintion. yeah that got my goat.

milwaukee siad all my back pain is from an aniexty attack. how in the hell do you get a every back back pain from an aniexty attack.

can of sounding like mayo clinic there milwaukee.

now i don't know every thing about aniexty but back pain is no a sign of aniexty or an aniexty attack.

love'
court.


No comments: