These are my personal feels toward the new school year coming up.
I would really love to go to high school and anything that goes along with it. I would see friends, make new ones, go to class and do class activities that I miss out on. But the down side would the heat that is a big factor and now the back pain, can't write to painful, crazy sleep patterns.
For having school at home really don't need to go school shopping cause very thing I need I got already. Now going into walmart or shopko gets really hard for me. You may be thinking will it's just school suplies but it's a fun part of getting ready for new year of school. When we leave a store and I'm in the I start to cry. We can buy me the that really will not use for my home school. For the most part the is a very sad time of the year for me. But I'll get through it ok. So just wanted to share my feelings on that part of it.
love,
court.
No comments:
Post a Comment