at the doctor appointment we found out what the pain is caused by. the pain is caused by hypermoblility joints.
I DO NOT HAVE THE EHLERS-DANLOS. the hypermoblility explanes a lot of the things that goes on with me.
so that is causing all this pain in my back.
love
court
3 comments:
Hi Courtney, It's aunt Connie. I am glad that they found out what was causing the pain. Keep us posted in Tomahawk. We love you.
Hi Courtney, this is Aunt Chris in Eagle River. Connie said that you changed to this blog site so thought I would check it out. Good news that they found out the cause of your pain. Sure hope things start to go uphill for you now. Justin and Vanessa said to tell you hi and to thank your mom for the blankets she made for them. They really loved them. Sara and John are engaged now and have set a date for July 31 of next year. We all sure hope you'll be able to come to their wedding in Park Falls. Take care and say hi to your mom and dad for us. Uncle John & Aunt Chris
Hi Courtney, this is aunt Chris. Connie said that you changed to this blog so I thought I would check it out to say hi. Maybe now things will start to go uphill for you, I sure hope so anyway. Justin & Vanessa said to say they missed you at their wedding, and to thank your mom for the blankets she made for them. They really loved them. Sara & John are engaged now and have set a date for July 31 of next year. Hopefully you will be able to come to their wedding in Park Falls, since it's not so far to travel. Tell you mom and dad we said hi, and take care. Love you! Uncle John & Aunt Chris
Post a Comment