We made it to Milwaukee. We left home at 9 in the morning and got to our hotel around 5:30 in tne eveing. We had to stop a lot on the way here. I was in a lot of pain and really not ready for the air plan ride. We are leaving the hotel at 4 in the evening to go to the air port. I got some pictures on the way here, I'll get then up as sone as I have some down time. I'm not rereading vampire series by j.l smith. I'm going to be starting the host, by stephine meyer. Can't wait to start it.
Mrs. Hahn if you read this can you email me so I have your email address, cause I forgot the school website and your email address at home.
love,
court.
1 comment:
Hi Courtney,
I am glad that you made to Milwaukee. I will email you my addresses on your email account.
Take care,
Kari
Post a Comment