Thursday, May 21, 2009 I did not stay the whole time at Greg and Mary Ann's house cause I was not feeling good and could pass out. Cindy brought me home that night and I slept throught the whole night without waking up.
Friday, May 22, 2009 I did not make it to pt. I was still not feeling good and slept the whole day and night away.
Saturday, May 23, 2009 I'm feeling a little better, but not like before. Still sleeping around the clock and still could sleep more.
Sunday, May 24, 2009 I know why I was so sleepy and not feeling good. It was the of my pills the doctors want me off. I stoped it and I feel great and moving around more. One little pill can keep me in bed for a couple of days. Then later on that day I got all sick to my stomach and blowwing my nose.
Monday, May 25, 2009 Happy Memorial Day! Today was not a good day at all. Mom went in with her stomach and the doctors didn't do much to help. I was in bed all day with the pukey feeling and really did move. My nose is bothering me and I my stomach really couldn't handle food and that. My plants are doing good, they are not in my room they are in the kitchen now. I have my ac in my room for when I over heat. Made some more flowers and working on some other things. Right now I giving up on homework again. I'm not in the mode for reading or anything. All I really want to do is sleep and sleep.
Lot Of Love,
courtney
No comments:
Post a Comment