Right now i'm so sad and ready to cry. I'm sitting in my room and thinking about friends. I really have no friends, all I have is family. I try to write to old friends but they never write me back on myspace. I just really don't care for how they can just forget an old friend that has been there for them. They never came to help me when I really needed a friend to be there. If they just know how it feels to have no friends. I have not gone to the movies with friends in about three years now. Really no one calls me from school, it hurts so bad to know that they really do not care and just forgot about me. I need a way to make friends even though I'm stuck in a house all day. Looking at my photo boxes of photos, I really do not have many with friends most of them are of family.
love
courtney
No comments:
Post a Comment