May 20, 2009

Physical Therapy

I had a great day. Physical therapy was a good pt appointment I had in some time. I did not have pt in the water but on land. I did not pass out in pt, we work on streght in my legs. My legs are very weak and loss my balance easy. The weather was bad for me, it was 84 out and really wanted it in the 50's. I did pass out from too much mint in the food I was eating. This very odd, but with me everything is odd. Having a hard time in school on homework. English is were the problem is, I really don't want to write my essay things. I'm pushing myself to write the papers. Been having not so good thoughts, but they are going away some what. Think I'm going to go to bed now.

Love:
Courtney

No comments: