Sorry it has been so long seen I wrote. The medication I was on for my brain fogs, the company stop making it. The doctors thought I didn't need it anymore but I do. I could not read, write, or even do math. Now I'm on a new brain fog pill and seems to be working ok.
I will be doing school during the summer cause I missed so much school going to doctors. I really don't mind having school in the summer because it will give me something to do. I got my yearbook and cried for sometime. It upsets me to know what I could be doing if I was at school and not stuck at home.
There has been a lot of wildlife around the house lately. Last night was three eagles in the flied next to the house. I'll be getting the photos up tonight. Every other day wild turkeys will walk through the yard.
Pt is going really will and she says to try the wii fit out again. Right now we are working on my ankles. They have been giving me problems lately.
That is all that is new. I will still be blogging and keeping you up dated.
Lots of Love,
court.
No comments:
Post a Comment