May 18, 2009

School and headachs

Today was an ok day for me. I woke up around seven and stayed up all day long. I did my stuff for pt and some school work. I made about four more flowers and stared reading He Sees you When You're Sleeping by Mary and Carol Higgins Clark. So far the book is really good. Then before I had school I got a headach that started to go down my neck when we finished up with school. Tommrow I have school hopefully last a little longer. There is one turkey that is really trying the hardest to get out of the pin. The chickens are doing fine and not in so much troble as the turkeys. I repoted my flowers that I planted and a another plant for my room. the plants are doing really will. We are not going to the summer chill this summer because there would not be anytthing but talking to other people, no speakers to came and talk. Maybe next year if they have more fun things to do.

Lots of love
courtney

No comments: