Oct 4, 2009

Yesterday mom, dad, and Cindy were canning green tomatoes like there was no tomorrow. On Friday we picked up Cindy's coach cushions up so we told her she had to come and help if she wanted her cushions. She came and help and she got her cushions. I was busy with Xena keeping her away from the food they dropped on the floor. Dad put up a cable from the new garage to the old garage with a leash with a pulley on it. Now we do not have to walk Xena in the middle of the night. Then I started making Christmas gifts, so far only one done. Today I'm lazy on my computer and playing with Xena. I made Halloween cookies and mom made peanut better cookies. I still have not cleaned my room It is a mess. I have two big totes, a big box and a conner full of stuff.

Tomorrow I have chiropractor and then going to visit my grandma. Can not wait for Tuesday cause it is school. Wednesday I have chiropractor.


love,
court. and xena

No comments: