Monday I had chiropractor at 9 then had school at 2:30 pm. I did not go visit my grandma cause I had to rest up for school. School went really will I got my geometry homework and is really fun to do. Tuesday was a quite day and started not to feel really will. Wednesday I had chiropractor and was going to visit my grandma then but all I was doing was sneezing and blowing my nose. I really did not want to take what ever I had to the place she live and get very one sick. That night I started to get a fever it got to 99.9. Thursday I really planed on going to Shawano for a thing for school. I could not make that cause my fever hit 100.1 and was in a hot tub all day trying to bring down the fever. Friday was a much better day I was able to walk Xena outside, play, and giving her some attention. Then Friday night the fever hit again and in the tub with hot water trying to get the fever down at 11:00 at night to 1 to 2 in the morning. Then at 3 or 4 mom went to Antigo to WalMart To find out they open at 6 but before they use to be open 24 hours. Mom came back home. Then this morning Mom me and Xena went to WalMart to get puffs, Halls Refresh and Halls Breezers, more chapstick, and stuff for the Vicks thing in my room. Today my aunt Kathy Had a candle party and really was looking foreword to going. But I'm sleeping in my hospital bed head raised.
That has all the fun going on this week. Sorry for no posting but really was not on my computer cause I was sleeping.
Love:
Court. and Xena
No comments:
Post a Comment