Oct 2, 2009

happy me

I finished all of my fourth quarter biology on Sunday. Monday was a quite day for me went to chiropractor and came home. Tuesday I had school at home and finished my fourth quarter math. Now I finished all my fourth quarter stuff and very happy for that. Wednesday I had chiropractor and nothing else for that day. Thursday I was going to go to the high school but got every bad headaches and really did not know what to do. Xena had a vet appointment for the first time with living with us. Mom took her but did not go cause of headache. Today was chiropractor and Dr. Kelly. Was going to go to the homecoming parade and game but headaches and the cold weather.

New stuff has been going on with my body. Before I could go out in cold weather in tank, shorts and flip-flops Now I'm freezing my ass off all the time. This means that I'm getting better and on a good track of things. I have been helping out a lot at home, running in the grass with Xena and much more things that i have not been able to do since March 2005.

School has been really good and I started my Junior English and I'm reading How To Kill A Mockingbird. I'm having a hard time reading it. It is far from my vampire books.


love
court. and xena

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the post, Courtney! I do have "To Kill a Mockingbird" on tape and I will be bringing it to you. I am glad that you are doing more things and feeling a little better. I am cold all of the time too! The homecoming parade was canceled, so you didn't miss anything. We won our game vs. Amherst! I didn't go to the game either.

Take care and hope your headaches get better.
Mrs. Hahn