Monday i had a chiropractor appointment at 9 but changed it to 2 in the afternoon cause the bones in my feet felt like they were going to brake. After the appointment we go to the library to pick up some books and music. Tuesday i had school and that went will and that was the only time I school this week. Wednesday i had chiropractor at 9 and that went ok. Thursday I had a quite day and rested up and looked myself out of the house when i was letting out Xena. Mom let me back in the house. Friday I had chiropractor and another doctor's appointment. Saturday is going to be in another post cause a to blog about. Sunday mom and dad were making horseradish and horseradish vodka. I was in a lot of pain it was really hard for me to play with Xena.
Deer Hunting I do not know yet if I'm going to be able to shot a gun. That's the big question that needs to be answered and I'm the only one that can answer that.
Love;
Court. and Xena
No comments:
Post a Comment