I'm passing out again and this time it is from the warm weather. I really wish if it wuld be winter again. School is going really will and still getting very confused but better then before. I think I my have froze the plant with the ac going all the time. I hurt my ankle again and stay off of it. and use something eles but having a brain fog with that one. The pain is cause me not to sleep again. Now I'm working on the social anxiety. I have the guitar hero game for the ds and can't put that down. There is who can last the longest and kill off the rest in the turkey pin. We are now down three or two from the ten we started off with. The chickens are being very good this year. Monday two friends came over and talked for a hour. I stay in touch with them by texting. We got a pool but didn't put it up. Nothing really fun going on here. Talk to you soon.
Lots of love,
court.
No comments:
Post a Comment