Dec 2, 2009

Update

I hope everyone had a good thanksgiving I know I did. It has been long time since I last blog. There will be photos I'll be posting in the next couple of days. Today I had chiropractor and then Cindy brought me home from Wausau cause mom had other things to do. I was putting Xena on her leash that is outside, I fell down 3 steps and landed on the ground. Xena was in my arms when I fell no one got hurt, I'm just full of little cuts nothing I can't handle. I was crying from me laughing so hard. My ankle gave out and thats what happened.

love
Courtney, Xena
xoxo

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Miss Courtney:

Glad you and Xena are both okay and that you made it to chiropractor. I know how important that is to you. It was so good to see you over Thanksgiving.

Love ya,
Auntie Connie