Courtney,I am so happy that you love PowerPoint. I knew you would! Just wait for the more exciting and interesting topics I will teach you with it.Have a good weekend!Mrs. Hahn
courtney this is awesome that you are doing powerpoint. Haley talks about it too, but I don't know anything about it. Maybe next time you are up north you can show us.Love you and Merry Christmas. Wish we could be together.LoveAunt Connie
Post a Comment
2 comments:
Courtney,
I am so happy that you love PowerPoint. I knew you would! Just wait for the more exciting and interesting topics I will teach you with it.
Have a good weekend!
Mrs. Hahn
courtney this is awesome that you are doing powerpoint. Haley talks about it too, but I don't know anything about it. Maybe next time you are up north you can show us.
Love you and Merry Christmas. Wish we could be together.
Love
Aunt Connie
Post a Comment