Sep 24, 2009

Update

So Sunday is a week now that I have had Xena. She is keeping me on my toes a lot and keeping me going. She is getting better at going potty outside. Monday I got my hair cut and I died it bronzed rubies. Tuesday I had school at home and that went really will and a lot of my worries calmed. Wednesday was not a good day at all. Today I went to the high school again and that was good and fun.


Now with Xena it is really hard to blog but i will try to blog once a week if not try for twice a week. Chiropractor is still helping me with my back pain. I'm not taking pain pills anymore for the pain cause the pain is not there. My room is turning into a mess again so time to clean again.

Happy Birthday Margot hope you had a good one.


Love.
court

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Courtney:

Glad things are going well with Xena and that you are going to school. Sounds like you are a very busy girl. Can't wait to see your new hair color.

Love ya,
Aunt Connie

Anonymous said...

Hi Courtney,
I am glad that you enjoyed school! I hope that things continue to go just as well. I still remember you sliding off the exercise ball and laying under the table!!!! It was crazy, but you sprung right up and went to work! See you soon.
Take care,
Mrs. Hahn