Sep 17, 2009

High School

Today I went the high school for first hour. I was really scared but made it through the time. I did not pass out or anything like that. I will be going every week on Thursday and may add some time on to that. I am so happy and really glad that I did it.

Love,
Courtney K

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Courtney,
I am so happy that you left a message about your trip to school on Thursday! You did AWESOME! I am so proud of you! You looked really good and like you were feeling well. I just got the exercise balls (for you to sit on while you work) today, so I just need to inflate them before your visit on Thursday. I can't wait to see you again!
See you soon,
Mrs. Hahn

Anonymous said...

Courtney:

Awesome. Glad you could go to school. Hope you puppy is doing good.

Lova ya,
Aunt Connie