Feb 25, 2010

February 16 - 19

On February 16 me, mom, and my aunt Cindy left to go to Milwaukee. That was an all day trip from 9 am to 5 pm it took so long cause I got car sick really bad. Then on February 17 we went to Milwaukee Public Museum to see the Dead Sea Scrolls and the Bible, it really something to see. I could not take photos in there. Close to the end of the exhibit me and mom a security guard following us cause I touched the glass case so I try to see better from the wheel chair. Later that day I had a dentist appointment and that went will. February 18 I went to see Mary Yellick and that appointment went real good. After Mary Yellick I had my skin doctor at Children's Hospital.
On February 19 we came home, after I went to the chiropractor in Wausau.


Love:
Court. :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Courtney,
It is good to have you back bloggin!

Love the flowers. How beautiful!

It was great seeing you. Take care!
Mrs. Hahn