November 6, 2009 had chiropractor. Saturday and Sunday much did not go on. Monday, November 9, 2009 dropped Xena off at the vet to get fixed and went to chiropractor. Tuesday me and Cindy picked up Xena from the vet, she was wearing a cone for a couple of days, Mom was in Marshfield for a doctor's appointment,and I had school. Wednesday Cindy had to take me to the chiropractor cause my mom had to go back to Marshfield. Thursday was going to have school but I had a really hard time getting out of bed. Friday dad took me to chiropractor and went to fleet farm and gander mountain and found some pink guns. Mom was in Marshfield and Cindy was with her. I shot my gun that is a 243 savage. It caused me no pain and next day no pain. Today we had to shopping and get the an oil in the car.
love:
court. and xena
xoxo
No comments:
Post a Comment