Jul 31, 2009

Visit to the Emergency Room

Early morning of Firday, July 24, 2009 I was taken to the emergancy room. Now I real don't know what happened so I'll try my best from what my mom told me what happened. I woke around one or two in the morning with pain in my feet normal for me. Than my left side of my face got all numb on me. So went and woke up my perents and that the rest I remember on my own. This is what mom told me. My whole body went numb after couple of mintues. My dad and uncel Jeff carried me to my wheel chair, put me in it, rolled me down the ramp, then got me into the van. When I came back to my self at the er I had an iv in and oxygen tube in my nose and a lot of other wires. Come to find out people with dysautonomia when they have a very bad head ach this is what happenes.



The same day was when the chicken were going to get killed. That the reson Jeff was at the house. So no more chicken they are gone but we still have 3 turkeys life.

No comments: